About I Luv My Floors
I Luv My Floors is owned by Brian Miller. Brian has owned and operated an installation company serving California for 30 years. His company has been contracted to provide installation services for several of the largest retailers in the US. Brian decided he could provide a better experience to customers if he managed their projects from beginning to end. That meant he needed to source and sell the products as well as install them.
The business model is a shop-at-home one. In this model, we bring the showroom to the customer with an emphasis on giving the customer better products at lower prices and an overall better experience than our competitors. So, you can see the samples in your home, in your lighting, next to your furniture and draperies, etc.
Appointments are scheduled at the customer’s convenience, and an estimate is given, and a purchase can be made all in one visit. Installation is a breeze too. Most are done in one day.
I Luv My Floors partners with only the very best manufacturers and suppliers. These companies have state-of-the-art equipment, with seasoned industry professionals operating the equipment along with the best experts designing styles and specs for their products. This results in a well-made product in the latest, most popular styles.
These partners also provide reliable, timely inventory levels and offer the best warranties in the industry. This allows us to have confidence that they will provide world-class service to us, which helps in our quest to provide world-class service to our customers.
What To Expect When You Work With Us
When working with I Luv My Floors, here is the kind of service that you can expect:
- You will receive a call from our office thanking you for your business and letting you know if your product is in or giving you its estimated time of arrival.
- When your product arrives, you will get a call from our scheduling department to schedule the installation at a time that is convenient for you.
- The day before the installation, you’ll get a call from our installation coordinator reminding you that we will be out the following day.
- The morning of the installation, you will get a call from the install coordinator, giving you a 2-hour window for our installer's arrival.
- After the installation is complete, you will receive a call from our corporate office to confirm that you had a great experience and are satisfied and happy with everything.
If that attention to detail and customer-first experience sounds like a good fit for you, then let's talk!
I Luv My Floors has partnered with "Carpet America Recovery Effort" (CARE). We believe it is our duty to promote sustainability and eco-friendly business practices day in and day out.